Find strength inside your vulnerabilities.
come BE with us.
Heart in Brain Studios
is an innovative space specifically designed to compliment a dedicated restful practice, including restorative yoga, conscious REST*, concentration, reiki, and holistic energy modalities with artistic skill and creativity.
Founded by Natalia Vásquez, Heart in Brain Studios is rooted in the concept that “the answer lives within your heart.”
* Trauma and energy informed approach to holistic and visual arts practices.
* Conscious photography shoots for you to see yourself or your mindful business with more clarity.
* Creation of sacred space, an atmosphere to face and process life situations in need of delicate attention.
* A growing library focusing on the visual arts and holistic practices available for study on location.
* The opportunity to breathe and work through personal matters in the private setting of our tiny meditation room.
* Time to stay for a cup of tea, chill with a book, or reflect on your art/holistic/life practice.
* A kind and empathic community committed to facing their inner worlds and choosing to build peace from within.
in this unique space (now online due to covid-19), you won’t only come for a session or workshop. You enter the world of Natalia’s art and photography studio and experience her artistic practice. During creativity workshops, you’ll also tune into the artist within you; a connection we hope you’ll maintain for the rest of your life.
Located Virtually, Based in Miami
and consciously designed for slowing down and reconnecting with your breath and the innate creativity we all possess, Heart in Brain Studios is a place to relax, create, and just BE. We look forward to guiding you through practice that inspires you to return to your heart center, create from within, and know what it means to be true to YOU.
After registration to your first workshop or session, please check your spam folder for email confirmations and mark emails as "not spam" so they arrive straight to your inbox.
Practice is for everyone. A sliding scale is offered to anyone being called to practice who is experiencing financial hardship. All we ask for is honesty and that you pay it forward when the opportunity arises in your life.
Based on your need:
Use code: sliding25 at checkout for a reduced cost of 25%
Use code: sliding50 at checkout for a reduced cost of 50%
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can determine how best to work together.
This is an anti-racist space. No exceptions.
Virtual | Worldwide
Open by appointment for art viewings, private holistic or visual art sessions, scheduled workshops, classes, lectures, exhibitions, and events.